What will WDW be like on the 4th of july?

PeacheyCarnehan

I've just checked the opening times and 7am to 1am seems long enough for most folks but will it get monster crowded or do you or transatlantic cousins stay at home for your celebrations? We Scots tend to spend our special celebrations getting closely aquanted to our national drink and fighting with our dearly beloveds' verbally of course "Have you drank all the whisky?" "no sweetheart i'm just looking after it for someone":veryconfu

ToTBellHop

PeacheyCarnehan said:
I've just checked the opening times and 7am to 1am seems long enough for most folks but will it get monster crowded or do you or transatlantic cousins stay at home for your celebrations? We Scots tend to spend our special celebrations getting closely aquanted to our national drink and fighting with our dearly beloveds' verbally of course "Have you drank all the whisky?" "no sweetheart i'm just looking after it for someone":veryconfu

July 4th is one of the busiest days of the year--thus the hours.

Upvote 0

natalia1681

PeacheyCarnehan said:

At my house, we don't like to verbally abuse each other.

We shoot at each other with fireworks instead.:lookaroun

Upvote 0

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
July 4 at the Disney parks is about the great atmosphere and huge firework shows. It definately isnt a day for trying to do lots of rides in my opinion. :)

Upvote 0

debpeduz

I was at the Magic Kingdom a number of years back when I was younger and it was very hot ad crowded, like most have said already. You will have to be there early enough because the park was full to capacity and they did shut it down when I was there. The fireworks are amazing being that they were 360 degrees around, but the park is crowded. Expect long lines.

Upvote 0

EpcotGrl

Scary! crowded, abyssmally hot. By an hour or two before fireworks, all grass will be covered with sprawled, exhausted guests claiming spots for the show. Most parks will close at capacity early in the day--noon or earlier.

The fireworks are great, but if I hadn't had to work I definitely wouldn't have been there! :animwink: :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom