What went wrong? (read it right here)

cherrynegra

Yes, I too found that to be an interesting read. But that isn't the only article written about the decline of the Mouse Empire. I mean I know that the saying says all good things come to an end. But please not this early!!:lol:

Tim G

Originally posted by KevinPage
WOW, this is probably the best example of anything I've read about the decline in the Eisner era.
So because a "clan"of 2 people are bashing... So that's what happened?

C'mon now...

If someone made an anti Roy side, you wouldn't believe it, because his name is Disney...

As I stated before it's easy to tell that someone does only bad things...

Where are the good thing eisner did?
To judge on publications from Roy Disney (who hates Mikes guts)
is very narrow minded...

The media loves the stuff... and came up with the wildest rumors..
As in politics, mud throwing!!! the message boards are running wild on the hype, which Roy loves again...

I know Eisner should leave... but absolutely not because Roy, doesn't get (and will never get) his lollypop... (again)

Roy needs an animatronic who will do whatever he wispers him into his ear... From outside of the company...
Wake up Roy... that won't happen... take your annual alowance and sit on your porch...

When he was stiil in office.. this was the way he worked...
"Say Roy... do you like this or that...."
Roy replies with ehmmm.... Dunno
"Roy do you think that...."
Roy replies: ehmmmm dunno...
That's why I never liked him... he never cared before while he was in office... and now (all of the sudden) he cares...
He's up to something...

I'm so fed up with that guy...

I know I have it coming now but i don't care...
It's my opinion, and noone can take that away from me...

(lines deleted) as promised

KevinPage

Original Poster
Of course there is 2 sides to every story and this is one sided, but it rings true.

There has been a ton of different analysis's about this situation and this one I found broke down major points more than the others did.

Most of us don't know much about Roy before this, but the fact that he is against Eisner is enough :D

cherrynegra

John Hench is mentioned on the site with an article dedicated to him and there is a quote by John Hench on the front page. Don't know what you're all about.

"I think our pleasure comes from survival. The first thing we strive for as an infant is this kind of life experience, and it's the last thing we want to give up. We strive for
...the experience of being alive"

—John Hench

Tim G

BTW... what more happened???

9/11 happened
Fear of Terrorism happened
People afraid of traveling happened
Bad Economy happened..

And an expensive CEO happened, Which was Roy's idea

And the bonuses? they we're agreed up on contract!
So he knew what was coming...
And if you want to cover your own faults, start scapegoating...

Tim G

Originally posted by cherrynegra
John Hench is mentioned on the site with an article dedicated to him and there is a quote by John Hench on the front page. Don't know what you're all about.

"I think our pleasure comes from survival. The first thing we strive for as an infant is this kind of life experience, and it's the last thing we want to give up. We strive for
...the experience of being alive"

—John Hench
Since when...

On february 6, I wrote Roy an email pointing to that fact... got no reply... so now it's on the site?

PS.
Haven't checked that site today...

If it's there I'll take that line out of the post.

----------------------------------

I noticed the article is there, following Jim Hill, Roy had to pay some attention aswell... due to popupar demand.

I don't know how long Roy article is there... but it wasn't there on the 6th and IMO neither on the 7th.

But I've taken the lines out

Tim G

Originally posted by cherrynegra
There are now four articles dedicated to Mr. Hench and I still see his quote right there on the front page. www.savedisney.com
As you do read Savedisney, it would be nice if you read my messages aswell...

1st, I deleted the lines I promised.
2nd, I wrote that his article, came after jim hill's... so he followed,
to keep everyone happy...
And if there are 2,3,4 or 100 on his site, isn't the issue..
What matters is that even the Herald had an article the next morning... The first article from Roy came after the publication of Jim Hill's and the newspapers for that matter...

It seems to me, that you're missing the issue here...
I'm not going to reply again...

Have a beer, I will... :wave:

cherrynegra

Ooops. My bad Corrus. Went out to Monterey for the day and got back to my emails when I got back home. Should have paid attention. No, have a beer on me.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom