What was Figment like????

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
When Figment and Dreamfinder were the stars of JII, I know they walked around signing autographs because I saw it in the Epcot opening TV Show with Drew Barrymore in it, but what was Figment like? I know figment was always in Dreamfinders arms, but was he a puppet? Did Figgy sign autographs (I doubt it) what was he like????

JolieKae

Yeah, he was a puppet. The Dreamfinder had a fake arm that looked like it was supporting Figment, when in actuality, his real arm was up inside Figment where his hand controlled the mouth just like a sock puppet. Figment did not speak.

Pioneer Hall

One time when I met Dreamfinder and Figment in Epcot, the Figment did talk. The Dreamfinder was a very talented ventriliquist.

TinkerBell9988

Yup, I loved the Dreamfinder/Figment character. I think I took a picture with them when I was reaaalllly little, but I can't find it :veryconfu Oh well...

jabay

Figment was my favorite character as a child, after Mickey at the parks, and I was deeply saddened when he was replaced by Eric Idol. I'm glad to hear he's making a comeback. I guess Disney figured the 'Eric Idol- stuffed animal' was never going to be popular, but the Figment one always would be! Just some poor humor. Figment was great and I'm sorry you never had the pleasure of his company.

NowInc

He talked....sometimes. Depending on who was playing dreamfinder..it was great. I really do miss the PR that figgy did..really added to the "magic" (granted i was like 10 years old at the time..but still)

jojoyner55

On our first family trip to WDW I warned my wife before getting on "Imagination" that our son would want to get a Figment after the ride! (he was 9 at the time) Sure enough, he did - he got a puppet version right after we got off. And who should wander in but Dreamfinder and Figment? I have a great picture of my son showing his "Figment" to Figment!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom