What Walt Disney Hotel Do You Like Best?

Which Hotel?

• Total voters

kammybug

My vote was for the Polynesian. Although if we could have chosen two, I would have picked the Animal Kingdom Lodge as well.

GoofyFan1

I love the Wilderness Lodge! I can't always afford to stay there, because I usually go at Christmas time.

The Caribbean Beach would be my equal choice. that is where I stay when not at the Wilderness lodge

Both are beautifully themed, and fill you with the Disney magic.

Kwit35

I have not stayed at every resort yet, but of the few I have stayed at, AKL was the best so far. Great theming, great food, great activities, great smells, great everything. I did enjoy Coronado Springs as well, but AKL is just so different. We are staying at FWL in two weeks, can't wait.

Nemmy

Original Poster
What surprises me is that nobody's chosen Grand Floridian yet. After all, it's the most expensive hotel, you'd think that people would like it the most.

Oh, my choice was Contemporary.

Kwit35

Nemmy said:
What surprises me is that nobody's chosen Grand Floridian yet. After all, it's the most expensive hotel, you'd think that people would like it the most.

Oh, my choice was Contemporary.
Maybe no one has been able to afford to stay there yet. :lol:

Lauriebar

We have stayed at most of the resort properties because we like to see everything at WDW!! At Christmas time we LOVE WL, but for all around yummy goodness you cannot beat the Polynesian. The theming is incredible, the volcano pool is great, O'Hana is such a wonderful restaurant and last but not least the room size is such a plus!!

tigsmom

I've only stayed at the Contemporary, Polynesian & the Wilderness Lodge.
I voted for the WL...we've stayed there about 5 or 6 times now. My kids know the place like the back of their hands.

I'd really like to stay at the Carribbean Beach and the Boardwalk, but haven't been able to convince anyone else in the family.

cherrynegra

Animal Kingdom Lodge hands down. It is beautiful!! I wish I could stay, but I'd have to take out a loan to pay for it. I've stayed at the Boardwalk which isn't too shabby. I like its proximity to Epcot.

aimster

I've never stayed at any of the resorts. Only hotels that I've stayed at that are officially on Disney Property are the Grosvenor and Hilton over by Downtown Disney. Grosvenor was pretty nice. Hilton was nice too but way overcharged for the tiny room I had. I had a bigger as just as nice of a room at the Days Inn at the Crossroads for ALOT less money.

Since I only live an hour away in Tampa, I just do one day roadtrips up to O-Town when I want to visit The Mouse.

wolf29

I have to go with Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge, simply because it is the most unique place at which I have ever vacationed. Great theming, food, and of course the Savannah make it our favorite.

surfsupdon

Surprisingly, I voted for Caribbean Beach. :lol:

It is filled with Disney spirit and magic and after 12 stays there, we know it like the back of our hand. My sister and I have grown up there, seeing trees that were planted when we were real young and now seeing them towering above us, as lush as ever. The Resort is great.

On that same level would be Yacht Club. Once we started walking to theme parks, we didn't want to stop.

Caribbean Beach is the usual favorite, Yacht Club is the new favorite.

Nicole

Well, I didn't vote. I've only stayed at the Contemporary (fantastic location, pretty themeless decor) and the Pop Century (lots of fun themeing, but small rooms and LOUD guests!) so don't feel qualified.

My next visit (in 12 days!!!) will be offsite - a couldn't-be-beat deal at Vacation Village at Parkway, but my next two trips should be to Carribbean Beach in Dec and Wilderness Lodge in February if all goes as planned. Then in August 2006 I plan to stay at least a couple of nights at the Grand Floridian for my 20th wedding anniversary. Oh and sometime I also want to try the Poly, and the Port Orleans, and the Beach Club, and the Boardwalk....get the idea?? I'll vote in ten years or so :lol:

WDWScottieBoy

I too would vote for Dixie Landings (Port Orleans Riverside) but you left it out. How can you leave out the best resort ever?!? I've only stayed at POR and Pop Century, and it can't even compare. I've always heard that POR is a deluxe resort without the deluxe resort price, and I have to agree with that completely. If I had to choose of the resorts listed I'd pick the Grand Floridian because I love the architecture and overall appearance there.

CaptainMichael

I voted for Wilderness Lodge! It was my first and only Disney resort. I am outdoorsy and one day wish to live in a log house, so naturally, I love staying at the Wilderness Lodge. It was great during December, beautiful Christmas decorations.

barnum42

My vote was based only on visiting rather than staying. Those who know me will not be surprised that I went for Animal Kingdom Lodge :D

TiggerBW

1. Poly!!!!!!!!!!!
Close 2nd - WL
3rd - Dixie Landings/PO Riverside
4th - Fort Wilderness

(Haven't stayed in GF, Contemporary, or Animal Kingdom Lodge yet. They could be a fav.) :D

Yenfid

On your list I voted for Caribbean Beach, but my Favorite is Port Orleans French Quarter! I love the look of New Orleans so I love the look of that hotel. Dixie was great, but Riverside doesn't hold a candle to it. I know it's the same hotel with a different name, but it isn't. There is something missing now that it became riverside. I just don't know what? Could it be the Brer Rabbit, Brer Fox, and Brer Bear refilable mug? Maybe. But it's not just me other friends of mine have said the same thing Disney changed the name and it isn't the same. Oh well. Long Live Dixie Landing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom