What type of plants does Disney use by the Garden by the Castle in Magic Kingdom?

Jonnydanger

Original Poster
What type of plants does Disney use by the Garden in front of the main Castle in Magic Kingdom?

They are like spiral corkscrew plants and little hedge walls,etc...

Is that Juniper and Boxwood? Does anyone here know about plants?

Thanks.

Phonedave

What type of plants does Disney use by the Garden in front of the main Castle in Magic Kingdom?

They are like spiral corkscrew plants and little hedge walls,etc...

Is that Juniper and Boxwood? Does anyone here know about plants?

Thanks.

I would likely be able to tell you if you had a picture. However, Horticulture is very good at answering these questions. If you send a note to WDW c/o the Horticulture Department they will answer this question. They do so quite often.

-dave

Smiley/OCD

I would likely be able to tell you if you had a picture. However, Horticulture is very good at answering these questions. If you send a note to WDW c/o the Horticulture Department they will answer this question. They do so quite often.

-dave
I have to agree with Dave...we were at AOA last month and they have a great fern plant growing at the resort...I asked one of the groundskeepers in the morning. He didn't know, but asked my room number. When we got back to our room THAT NIGHT, there was a letter taped to our door. Turns our that it is called Asparagus Fern. The note had all the growing information and climate info. They are EXCELLENT in answering questions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom