What to possibly replace fantasmic with

Omegadiz

Original Poster
This thread goes along with my other thread reguarding an E-ticket for MK that takes a few elements from F! and in in effort to eliminate redundancy, Fantasmic may have to go. (http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/villains-fantasmic-e-ticket-mk.850746/)

I love F! as much as anyone, but if its going to continue to just lag behind its cousins, it might as well have a new show that doesnt compare as easily to them. This doesnt mean i wouldnt be sad to see it go, but i also had an issue with the purpose built theater. In Disneyland and TDS, the show "comes alive" on the shores that you have seen all day. it really gives a spontanious feeling to it like "Whoa, i was just here earlier and i never would have imagined to see this huge dragon terrorizing Mickey."

That being said, I'd like to see the ampitheater used for a new show that starts off as inviting guest and being aware of their existance. (That would fit the "studio" theme). Off the top of my head, it would be Mickey and the Gang's production of whatever show that gets interupted by classic character, The Phantom Blot. Then guest would be entertained by the rivaling productions of Mickey's crew and the phantom blot's. (You may see the Blot using Swash-buckling pirates to combat Mickey's use of Pocahontas's tribe scene). You would still use a majority of effects that were in fantasmic and added improvements from WoC. but an entirely new show that fits the studios.

Another concept i just thought of would be something that takes a "Spider-Man Shattered Dimmensions" approch to Mickey Mouse. To those of you who are unfamiliar with the video game, in a genreal sense, players see and get to play as different versions of spider-man throughout the course of the game. Well, Mickey has many versions too (Steamboat, Brave Little Taylor, Hunter, Plane Crazy, Beanstalk, Fantasia etc. So a new show would celebrate the many forms and versions of mickey. I've yet to come up with cohessive story line for it. I'll leave that up to anyone who finds any interest in this concept.

Omegadiz

Original Poster
As its the studios, i'd prefer there be "Live Action" with effects to compliment it...but ok.
WoC: 1
Live action: 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom