What to pack

Axel

Hey, everyone. Axel here. I just wanted to help you all with what to pack to the world.

1. Sunscreen. Weather you're going in the Summer or Winter. Pack PLEANTY of Sunscreen.
  2. Water. Please. Pack water. if you go to the world without packing water, you'll waste $15-20 on water.
  3. Clothes. Duh.
  4. Dramamine. You dont want to end up like this after riding SM:hurl:
  5. Medicine. You never know when you'll need the meds.
  6. Snacks. The same as water. It's okay to buy snack every once in a while, but not every single time you get hungry. So, pack some pretzels and chips.

Well, that's all for now.

-Axel, OUT!

J_Krafty24

Pack snacks with Protein - Jerkey, Slim Jims, Energy Bars, peanuts, etc. These snacks are normally smaller and easier to carry plus they stay with you longer. Eat a candy bar and you'll be hungry again real soon. Eat an energy bar and you'll be good for a while.

Upvote 0

DivineMadness7

Pack snacks with Protein - Jerkey, Slim Jims, Energy Bars, peanuts, etc. These snacks are normally smaller and easier to carry plus they stay with you longer. Eat a candy bar and you'll be hungry again real soon. Eat an energy bar and you'll be good for a while.

I've found that Fiber One bars are the best option. With 9 grams of fiber per serving, they fill you up! and are small, compact and travel well.

disclaimer: I do not work for Fiber One. hehe.

Upvote 0

agtlmm

Don't forget to pack band-aids and neosporin for those blisters. Icy Hot for the sore muscles. A journal to record wonderful memories and the funny things kids say. A pocket folder to keep on your maps and other papers together.

Since I fly down, I pack a change of clothes in my carry on bag so that if the airport "misplaces" my luggage I at least have a change of clothes.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom