What to do?

DisneyFreak777

Original Poster
I will be going to Disney on March 18th through the 20th with my high schools marching band and will be marching in the day parade on sunday I believe (not quite to sure about that one). We will all have 3 day park hoppers and were all staying at All-Star Movies. Im kinda stumped on what to do there with my friends concidering Ive never really been to Disney without my parents and never been with people my age. So I guess my quesiton is what are some fun older teen things to do at Disney, whether it be in a park or not? Also, does anyone have any money saving ideas on how to eat cheep? Im planning on taking roughly 200$ and hoping that thats enough. Lastly, our drumline and a select few of us (me being included in that group) have dinner reservations at the Japanese restaraunt in EPCOT on Sunday. Just wondering if anyone has eaten there and if its good for the price. Im planning on spending at least 30$-45$ that night. Umm...I think thats all I had to ask. Thanks for the help...

Valawen9

Well if you're 18 you might like Pleasure Island...

But it's fun to go on all the rides and stuff in the parks with your friends too:)

DisneyFreak777

Original Poster
Well Im only 16 sadly, and even if I was 18 were not allowed to go "clubbin" on Pleasurre Island...it sucks I know but thats life lol

Kwit35

The food in 'Japan' is really good. It has been a while, but I don't remember that particular restaurant being that expensive. Especially if you are not drinking. So you may have a little bit extra left over, after dinner, to spend downstairs in the shop (lot's of very cool stuff, especially if you like Hello Kitty). One thing we do to save money, is to bring bottled water and Crustible sandwiches to munch on during the day. That way we can spend our money on one GOOD meal instead of blowing it all on a bunch of okay meals. This saves time too cause you can eat on the go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom