What to do....

nthebulln7

Ok so here is the scenario....
I will be at WDW on March 30, 31 and April 1. I am arriving on March 31 and leaving on April 2. I have a three day park hopper ticket and I would like to accomplish most things at the parks. If I go to the parks on the three days mentioned, how should I plan it? I plan on using every extra magic hour possible too :) Im thinking I should plan a little and just wing it on the other stuff :) What do you think? Thanks so much for your imput!

monorailguy01

Heres what I did last week when I was there for 3 days. First of all get a fast pass to one of the rides that will have the longest line wait (sorin,RnRc,ToT) things like that, Then go on all the popular rides except that one ride you got a fast pass for. You should be able to get everything done by 12 noon if you do a EMH in the morning.

MK: get a fast pass for Peter Pan, Then head to POTC, BTMR, Splash Mountain, HM, Space mountain, Then go back to Peter Pan, Then do MPM, and Its a small world ( if you like it).

Epcot: get a fast pass for sorin' they go very fast, then go to TT get on line should not be longer then 20 min if you are going in the morning, then after TT go to MS, after MS get on Sorin', after Sorin get on the new nemo ride then get on SSE, or if you like get on Norway and the Mexico ride will be open on the 1st so check that out as well.

MGM: get a RnRc fast pass, head to ToT, Then GRM, Backlot tour, See if there is a stunt show early, if so see that after that head back to RnRc..

Ak: I dont spend all that much time here is not one of my fav parks to be in, but I would say go right for EE dont even get a fast pass the line moves quick. If the line is really long i would get a fast pass, Dont forget to check out the nemo show its awesome.

NOTE: all this is for Morning EMH but if you understand what I mean you shouldnt have any problems durning the day.

Upvote 0

nthebulln7

Original Poster
Thats kind of what I had in mind but it sucks because the morning EMH are only for epcot and MGM. There is no EMH in the morning for the 30th! :(

Upvote 0

hayzer11

Energy, you make the world go round!
well, if you have anytime left from one of the days ( and you have a park hopper) just go back to MK and ride anything you miss

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom