What to do with the weather!!

goofykid

Original Poster
Hey guys, guess who? haha

I know i have been posting a lot, but i have such a passion for everything Disney.

So, Florida can produce some really odd weather. Really hot, heavy rains, bubble snow;)

When i went to WDW last, it rained for two days straight. At first i hated it, been then i came to an understanding. That kind of weather allows you to look at things you would normally miss. I ran into O Canada, the China Film, even in that small house in Norway! I usually head right for the rides, and tend to skip the films. I recommend them btw.

When it's hot, why not chill under the mist outside of Test Track. Maybe even get wet at the fountains that squirt up from the ground.

Finding creative ways to avoid the weather is fun, and gives you a chance to see EVERYTHING!

rock_doctor

We pray for bad weather when we go. While most run for cover those who are brave and don't mind getting wet can walk onto rides that are normally packed to the gills. Just pack a light rain jacket and enjoy the weather.

epcotWSC

In the summer months you can almost always bet on a short rain shower in the afternoon (usually lasting 5 or so minutes). It's quite expected and shouldn't put a damper on your time in the park. I'm not sure about other seasons though.

mp2bill

I like when it rains at WDW. It helps cool the day off and with the way it rains in Florida during the summer, it's almost like being at a water park. Plus, like somebody else said, most people will run into a store or something, leaving the ride lines short for people like me.

Unfortunately, my wife is one of those people that would run for a store (she literally is compelled to change her clothes if she is at all wet). Luckily for her, the only time we've ever been to WDW together, it was sunny the whole time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom