what to do outside wdw at night

wdwrules

Original Poster
been to cirque de sol, seen all the fireworks shows, been to medevial times and church street station. love them all but looking for something different to do one night this february. ak closes at 5 that month and me and my wife would like to try something new at night. any suggestions:rolleyes:

woofboy111

Whatever you do, don't try going to church street. It's basically all closed up. They are trying to bring it back, but I don't think much will be open there by the time you go.

Maria

I´m just thinking... you could probably check ticketmaster.com and see if there is a show in Orlando or nearby worth seeing. :)

woofboy111

Well, that mall that they had there was all out of business. I think there were 1 or2 stores open in it. Most of the clubs closed up as well. A few resturants (jungle jims, amigos, fridays, Amora Sushi, olive garden, and I think thats it) are still there, but that's about it.

The city just started a renovation project on it, trying to get back business. They installed a lighted metal tower that you can barely see from I-4. I personally think it's ugly and pointless, but maybe if something's going to be done with it, I'll change my mind.

The future plans is to have radio stations sponsor free concerts there every saturday night (like they did a few years ago, but they didn't last.)

NowInc

Well..as woofboy said...Church street is a ghost town...so my suggestion would be to go hang out at Downtown disney or Citywalk...there isnt much doing in that area at night that is worth the time anymore...its a shame...

Most of us locals (at least me and my friends) drive closer to the city and go to clubs..but I dont reccomend that for an "out of towner"

General Grizz

Originally posted by wdwrules
been to cirque de sol, seen all the fireworks shows, been to medevial times and church street station. love them all but looking for something different to do one night this february. ak closes at 5 that month and me and my wife would like to try something new at night. any suggestions:rolleyes:

Don't get lost in Downtown Orlando after dark...it's suicide! :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom