What time to leave Pop?

4disneylovers

I believe the last time I asked Disney they told me buses start running 1hour before park opening. It will depend what time MK opens when the first bus will come. I am assuming you are going to MK and then taking monorail. I know that is not a complete answer, but you need to find out when MK opens on that day to find out if buses are an option. If they are not, you may have to check into a cab.

ninjaprincesst

The buses start running at 6:30, I would be at the bus stop by 7:30 just to make sure because you never know if the bus will take you straight to the Poly or to MK, so you have to allow time to either take bus or boat to the poly since the monorail does not start running until 8:30 for the summer.

JillC LI

The buses start running at 6:30, I would be at the bus stop by 7:30 just to make sure because you never know if the bus will take you straight to the Poly or to MK, so you have to allow time to either take bus or boat to the poly since the monorail does not start running until 8:30 for the summer.

Wouldn't the OP have to take the bus to the MK then transfer to a bus or boat to the Poly if the monorail wasn't running yet? I thought you can't take a bus from one resort to another.

StarWarsGirl

Staying at Pop Century. What time should I be at the bus stop to get to Ohana ADR at 9:00 am? Thanks!
Rule of thumb is usually an hour, so you should leave between 7:30 and 8 if you are taking the buses. In the morning, Pop MK buses usually run pretty quickly, but by that same token, the buses are always crowded. So 8 should be the latest that you leave.The good thing is that the monorail shouldn't be crowded

ninjaprincesst

Wouldn't the OP have to take the bus to the MK then transfer to a bus or boat to the Poly if the monorail wasn't running yet? I thought you can't take a bus from one resort to another.
sometimes the early morning buses will take you to the Poly or Contemporary if you tell them you are going to breakfast, they do not have to, it is totally up to the driver, I have found the earlier in the morning you have a better shot, I guess because at 6:30 it's still 2 1/2 hours till park opening. it also seems like they are more likely when everyone getting on the bus is going to breakfast and for some reason I have had it happen more from the value resorts than the deluxe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom