What time does WISHES start in October?

kik4adog

I am trying to get early restraunt reservations in October for the California Grill at around the time WISHES will be going on. And I was wondering if anyone knew what times (OR where I could find a listing of the times) that WISHES will be taking place in October....Or is it too early to tell yet?

Thanks
~Bryan~

kik4adog

Original Poster
Thank you for the replies.
I had originally checked the disneyworld web site calendar that you linked me to and it has park hours but not the hours for WISHES.

Any other suggestions?
~Bryan~

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

Thank you for the replies.
I had originally checked the disneyworld web site calendar that you linked me to and it has park hours but not the hours for WISHES.

Any other suggestions?
~Bryan~

What is the date you are planning to go, is it a night the park closes at 6p for MNSSHP, because if so then wishes will be at 9:15p at the Halloween party (based on last year's map times). They wouldn't list it then.

Upvote 0

kik4adog

Original Poster
I'm actually wanting to go (oddly enough) on Friday the 13th...haha.

I didn't know if they always do it an hour before park closing or at park closing or what.
Thanks again
~Bryan~

Upvote 0

Chape19714

I'm actually wanting to go (oddly enough) on Friday the 13th...haha.

I didn't know if they always do it an hour before park closing or at park closing or what.
Thanks again
~Bryan~
Wishes will be at 9:00 on Friday Oct, 13th. It is either at closing or 1 hour before, normally. Spectromagic's scedule can also effect Wishes.

Upvote 0

Jenngusto

If you click on the actual number ( if you are looking for October 13, click on the 13 in the calendar) it will give you the daily schedule including the hours of the park as well as the parade and fireworks times. :wave:

Hope you have a great time!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom