What should my next project?

What should my next project be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Evilgidgit

Original Poster
Hi, everyone,

After finishing my latest project, Disney's Enchanted Vale, I wish to create more theme parks and ideas which I haven't really had time to do over the last couple of years. Though I don't really have time to craft my own maps or artwork for my concepts, I do hope you enjoy them for what they are.

The problem is I have too many ideas, and I am not sure which idea I should work on next.

So, I'm cheating and making this poll to let you decide which one I should focus on. Whichever idea gets the most votes in, say, a week's time will be the winner!

* Third gate for Disneyland Paris - a project on the back burner for years, based on around mythology and folklore from around the world.
* A reimagining of Hong Kong Disneyland - though Hong Kong has found its own identity in recent years, its opening back in 2005 was unimaginative, small, and lackluster in all departments. This would be a blue sky reimagining of the park if had a bigger budget, with Mystic Manor as an opening attraction, etc.
* Pixel Kingdom - a video game-themed park that celebrates Disney's history in gaming, featuring lands based on Kingdom Hearts, the Capcom Sega games, Wreck-It Ralph, Tron, Lucas Games, and possibly 3rd party franchises.
* Disneyland 3rd gate - A DisneySea-esque third gate for Disneyland, built on the Toy Story car park (not Disneyland Forward)
* Disney Springs as theme park -- an alternate history where the Disney Springs area became a theme park instead of a leisure centre (i.e. Adventurers Club did not close).
* Enchanted Kingdoms - a unique park consisting of three "mega lands" based on Wonderland, Neverland, and The Land of Oz.
* LEGOLAND - my take on creating a Legoland theme park (not location specific).

I'll probably close the poll in a week and the winner will be my next project!

WaltWiz1901

This is really, really tricky! I'm split between, and thus voted for, these three:
  • DLP third gate
  • HKDL reimagining (perhaps with most of the dropped attractions mentioned in the 1999 announcement [Frontierland/Grizzly Gulch river rapids, Adventureland dino coaster/exploration area and Aladdin magic carpet ride, and rail-suspended/double-decker Little Mermaid] incorporated into the lineup?)
  • Enchanted Kingdoms (with a bit of name workshopping, this would make the perfect companion gate to Enchanted Vale)

ThemeParkPriest

I like the DisneySea at Disneyland idea as it could potentially happen. Re-imagining HKDL or proposing a 3rd park in Paris seem also intriguing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom