What Ride Would You Save?

Launchpad McQuack

Body Wars!
Though I probably remember it more fondly than it was. I remember being so excited to ride this as a kid! I would ride it repeatedly!

Yes! I would love to see this come back. It wouldn't even need to be the original attraction. It would be updated somehow, and I would be fine with it, as long as the overall experience remained the same. Also, bring back Elizabeth Shue.

PhilharMagician

Spaceship Earth! I really dislike what was done to the ride with the addition of the touch screens and removal of the space station and descent scenes. I still enjoy it, but IMHO it is a shadow of it's earlier versions.

Not a ride, but Cranium Command. I always thought it was very entertaining.

epeterson

It's not exactly a ride, but I had REALLY fond memories of DisneyQuest as a kid. I loved running around basically a huge, advanced arcade. The roller coaster maker was amazing. And my parents loved it since they would just drop my brother and I off for a couple hours and they would go explore downtown Disney.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Cranium Command. I believe it is the 2nd best animatronic show Disney has ever put together! (Behind American Adventure) It was very entertaining, very funny, and top-of-the-line creative! It was unique and one of a kind... At least it WAS before Inside Out and Osmosis Jones came along..

I would have saved it the same way Disney saved Festival of the Lion King... Re-locating the show to Innoventions would have been a very good idea. That way, Innoventions would be worth visiting today. SUM of All Thrills, StormStruck, Colortopia and Cranium Command. I say this because I don't think it is/was big enough of an attraction to be a stand-alone attraction in EPCOT.

However I could be wrong.. Maybe it could have been a stand alone attraction. Have the exterior in the form of a military-recruitment style building... A queue line with the various posters used in the original, themed to a military holding area.. Then go into the pre-show room which be much more elaborately themed to the style of the stage used in the pre-show film. Then proceed to the theatre, themed as it was, but maybe larger. Then have some interactive Cranium Command-themed exhibits after the show! It would be so neat!

Pacha

As much as I like Mission: Space, which I find to be pretty cool, I LOVED Horizons, which I found to be mind blowingly awesome and spectacular. So, add another vote for Horizons.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom