What restaurants to choose?

Jessica Meier

DEFINITELY one of the Princess meals. Pretty sure Akershus would be cheaper since it isn't a signature, but you can check pricing on www.allears.net. Cinderella's Royal Table is MAGICAL since it is inside Cinderella's Castle. We are doing Akershus this fall and they say the Princess interaction is fantastic. I thought it was good at Cinderella's Royal Table but a little rushed. Chef Mickey's is supposedly great for fans of Mickey and Co. We are doing that one too. We have the regular dining plan, not quick service.

juniorthomas

I am traveling with my DD6 and DD5 in May I purchased the quick service meal plan, but I'm thinking of splurging on a special meal with them? Any advise/help??
Thanks
I need all the help I can get :):confused:

Welcome to the forums, Kad!

Depending on how much you'd like to spend, you could also try for the Perfectly Princess Tea Party. Another way to have a unique experience on property.

HouCuseChickie

Dinner at 1900 PF is another princess option, but it's Cinderella specific. On most nights you'll get Cindy, Prince Charming, Lady T., and the step sisters. I'm hoping to work this one in next trip.

We've done Akershus and CRT for all 3 meals. Akershus is definitely cheaper (but not by much + CRT's price includes the gratuity), but CRT has the atmosphere. Both come with a picture, but CRT also has wands and wishing stars (used for the wishing ceremony). Akershus does a princess parade which the kids usually enjoy. We like the lunch and dinner food at Akershus better, but prefered CRT breakfast.

HouCuseChickie

Junior-is that the one where you leave them there? That one sounded great up until they said it is for kids only. I wanna see my little girl's reaction!
I don't think so. In fact it says that children must be accompanied by an adult. May want to confirm with WDW-DINE though, just to be safe...

I think it's the Wonderland Tea Party that's kids only. I have friends who have done the Perfectly Princess one, and I could have sworn I saw pics of them with their kids at the princess tea party.

taz0162

Cinderellas Royal Table was great - we didn't feel rushed at all. How can you go wrong eating in a castle.

Auskerhaus - I thought was just OK (actually got severe upset stomach after eating the smoked fish {surprisingly would go back again though})

Chef Mickeys is good and has Mickey, Pluto, Donald, and Minnie

Tusker House has the same characters as Chef Mickeys.

Crystal Palace has Pooh and Friends

But...
Mickeys Backyard BBQ is probably my favorite character meal so far. Outdoor covered pavilion with BBQ food buffet, unlimited mickey ice cream bars and popsicles, Beer and wine included. Great show to entertain kids and adults. The characters (Mickey, Minnie, Chip, Dale, Goofy) dace with the kids for 1/2 of the time you are there. Country band playing live music. Cowbow doing tricks with a lasso. We absolutely loved this one. It really doesn't get the attention that the other places do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom