What new EPCOT country would you like to see?

LilWalt

Original Poster
With all the talk of a new EPCOT country coming or hopes of anyway, which country would you want to see?

Either something like an Egypt with the pyramids or maybe something from Australia.

FutureCEO

I would love a bigger England but if I had to choose a new country it would be Denmark.

Or all the Scandinavian countries together in one (Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark).

And then replace Mexico with Spain. Add the Netherlands

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
With all the talk of a new EPCOT country coming or hopes of anyway, which country would you want to see?

Either something like an Egypt with the pyramids or maybe something from Australia.

I believe the world showcase is fine in it's current stage.

Future World needs to be fixed first because of the following attractions: Journey into imagination with Figment, Imageworks, Wonders of Life pavilion, and Ellen's Energy Adventure (in need of a refurb).

Otherwize, I wouldn't mind seeing Greece, make an audio animatronic show about the war of greek gods and goddesses! :sohappy:

ScorpionX

My Favorite Candidates:
  • Indonesia
  • Antarctica
  • Greece
  • Denmark
  • Ireland
  • Equatorial Africa
  • Belgium
  • Egypt
  • United Arab Emirates
  • Spain
  • Russia
  • Brazil
  • Australia
  • India

Crazy Harry

Honestly, I'd like to see them build the Rhine River attraction first. After that something South American or middle east. And just for the record, I hate the idea of removing a country, especially if it is Morroco.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom