what kind of specila events do they usually have in december?

MKCustodial

Well, in December you have the Xmas decorations in all four parks and all resorts, and there's nothing like MK dressed up for Xmas. You Mickey's Very Merry Xmas Party in MK, Hollydays Around The World at EPCOT, the Osbourne Festival of Lights at MGM... It's a wonderful party, really. Well worth MAYBE loosing the water parks. And if you go early in December, it may be as slow as January. :xmasmile:

Upvote 0

DisneyWorldGuru

Originally posted by Misskitten
oooh...what's the Xmas party like?

It is so much fun. Every where you look there is Christmas stuff. There are Christmas trees all over. It is great and if you want snow go to Ice Station Cool in EPCOT, when I was there they made snowmans. It is great at Christmas. Plus the Christmas Lights at MGM are great.

Upvote 0

MKCustodial

Well, they have a special parade, and there are free cookies and hot cocoa, and you get a Xmas family picture, and the characters have different outfits. I remember Baloo and King Louie were in their Tale Spins outfit, and there was Goofy's son Max as well. It's really beautiful.

Upvote 0

SJTSmith

We always go around x-mas time. It is the best. The decorations are great. Every park is decorated. It is something you have to see. The resorts are decorated too. Mickey's X-Mas party is fun and well worth going if you can. I can't wait I am going in December!!!!

:xmasmile:

Upvote 0

Figaro

You gotta go see the Osbourne Lights at MGM. Seeing snow in FL and wearing those cool glasses they give out to look at the lights is amazing!

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

The holidays are a great time to go. There is so much Extra to do. If you are there for the Christmas Party, definately go. Well worth the extra money. Also the Osborne Lights are not to be missed. Epcot is a great park over the holidays. You can learn about all the different holiday traditions from all over the world. The candelight processional is also fantastic.

Just remember that resort rates are a little higher during that time.

Upvote 0

Jodigrl328

Definetly go at christmas time. (after thanksgiving til the week before christmas) MVMCP is very nice but also very crowded. Enjoy the atmosphere, don't plan on riding very many rides. Other than that there is hardly and waiting during that time of the year.

The osbourne family spectacle of light is amazing. I never saw the 3d glasses they give to you and it amazed me. The whole world i decorated with christmas music everywhere. I loved it. It is soooo amazing at christmas time. I am going back in sept and dec. and i am looking forward to see all the decorations again for christmas time!!! :xmasmile:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom