what is your favorite cartoon movie?

#1pluto

Original Poster
I want to know what your favorite cartoon movie is.My favorite cartoon movie is The Fox and the Hound!

surfsupdon

PETER PAN

gotta love pirates, indians, mermaids, flying, and neverland...cinderellla holds a close second b/c i always wanted to be a mouse, haha

tmp

My favorite is Lion King. Even though the movie with the Jetsons and Flinstones together comes in at a real close second.

The Lion King!

btw, I saw the musical last week. It's excellent! I was really impressed and enjoyed almost as much as the film. Can't wait till October to have it on DVD.

barnebd5

Who Framed Roger Rabbit? is great because when you think about it...it was a kind of prelude of MGM because of the nostalgic Hollywood.

Plus when you are talkin' Disney animated movies in their prime Beauty and The Beast, Aladdin, and The Lion King take the cake and set the table all the animated movies that followed.

no2apprentice

As far as sheer beauty of the animation process, I'll go with Pinocchio everytime. As far as combination of story, songs, animation, and the fun factor, Aladdin.

SpongeScott

Fritz the Cat? :lol:

Seriously, I'd have to say The Little Mermaid and The Lion King. These are pictures where I think Disney turned the corner in the quality of animation and music.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom