What is the first attraction you have to ride before you ride anything else?

Tomorrowland Ga

Original Poster
The first ride I have to ride before I even throw my bags into the hotel room is Space Mountain. I love the tunnel, the SM music. The Space Gal warning video. The cool blue colors in the dim lights, the TV Monitors, seeing the TTA riding by, your space cart pulling up hoping you get first chair, the blue blast off tube, the hill climb, the mission control guys still in their orange polyester suits, the big cookies going across the ceiling, the 3 seconds to blast off signs and your off. Every nuance that Space Mountain has ROCKS!!!!

mmdestin

This is gonna sound silly, but we ALWAYS ride TTA 1st. My kids love it. Then we ride Buzz Lightyear a few times before it gets crowded:)

BigNorm

Depending on if I stay on property or not, the first ride I have to ride is either Space Mountain or the Jungle Cruise. :cool: If staying on property, I'll ride Space Mountain. If off property I'll ride the Jungle Cruise.

NADisney

First Buzz ,then Haunted Mansion , fantasyland attractions ,then start collecting fastpass tickets ...and go shopping.

:sohappy: :sohappy: :wave:

Tomorrowland Ga

Original Poster
TTA

Originally posted by mmdestin
This is gonna sound silly, but we ALWAYS ride TTA 1st. My kids love it. Then we ride Buzz Lightyear a few times before it gets crowded:)
I dare anyone to laugh at that. TTA RULES!!!! It is the best ride, my Kids and I always ride it and ride it often through out the day. It is a great ride to relax and rest your dogs, people watch, cool down in Space Mountain and even catch a couple minute mini nap. On slow days you can ride it again and again, the CM's if you ask will just let you stay on and go around again w/o ever having to get off. Now how can you beat that? A Fun Fact: When Space Mountain is not Operating, ride the TTA and you will get to see Space Mountain will all the lights on. :)

craziebabie1

I always go straight for Fantasyland. I have to hit Peter Pan and Snow white first. I like the thrill rides better at night,.:sohappy:

Dawnie

MONORAIL!

Hey, I count it as an attraction and we always take it to the MK on our first park day.

And crazybabie - happy unbirthday:)

disneyfan123

We always ride the TTA first we have done this since our first trip 7 years ago! Then Space Mountain!!!!!

*only 26 days to go* (so close and yet so far...)
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Prophet

Ever since our first trip in 1990, we would always go to the MK the day we arrived and then hit the WEDWAY people mover which has now become the TTA. I can't explain why we do this, it just has become a tradition.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom