What is the fait of the Imagination fountains now?

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Are they doomed now with Journey thru water, up for refurbishment someday or will they just disappear? Imagination has some competition now but I personally like them better, it’s not in the best shape but I have seen worse, one of the planters were out and the upside down waterfall can use some help. It’s dated but I still love them and seeing them in their original form. I’d love to see the pyramids join the light show and maybe a fountain show and new color scheme added to the fountains but that’s asking way to much from Disney right now.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I dont see how journey of water affects the maintenance of the fountains at imagination.

One is in an interactive exhibit. The other is aesthetics.

It wont receive any worse maintenance than the already bad maintenance at journey of water imho

Disstevefan1

The JOW system is expensive, complex and designed to break.

The imagination fountains are simple and built to last, proven by time, so I see no reason for them to go away.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
You really are a THEMEPARKPIONEER.
I’m not the themeparkpioner I used to be, I’ve lost my faith in the parks, but as long as I am good I’ll be with these attractions someday, I believe every time an attraction dies Walt builds it better in heaven.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom