What is the best version of It’s A Small World from around the world?

Which is the best It’s A Small World in the world?

• California

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Florida

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Tokyo

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Paris

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Hong Kong

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
The next comparison is a classic Disney attraction in every location around the world! Which do you think is the best Small World based on look, ride, and overall experience!! How do you rank them?

N2dru

I vote Tokyo. Has the facade like the original at DL and updated with the Disney characters but has the indoor loading and queue reminiscent of WDW. The best of both.

HouCuseChickie

I haven't ridden all of them, but between FL and CA, I'm split. I prefer Disneyland's facade and I like their holiday overlay a lot, but I prefer the standard interior portion of the ride at WDW.

geekza

Now, see, I don't care for having the IP in the ride. It is such an iconic attraction, that I'm one of those old farts who believes it should have been left as-is as much as possible. It wasn't like the addition of the Disney characters suddenly made more people want to ride it and it doesn't fit with the original focus of the ride, which is the hope for peace amongst nations. Yes, it's cheesy, but it's a source of optimism in a pessimistic world.

Kevin_W

I haven't ridden all of them, but between FL and CA, I'm split. I prefer Disneyland's facade and I like their holiday overlay a lot, but I prefer the standard interior portion of the ride at WDW.

Same here. I've also ridden DLP's and I prefer Florida's, though having an "America" section in the Paris one is neat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom