What is the best part of Walt Disney World?

jcrb

Original Poster
What is the best part of Walt Disney World? Is it the resorts, the parks, maybe the food, or something else?

For me I like almost everything at the resorts. There designs are just awesome. The parks are much better than an ordinary amusement park. The food is ok.

Ok so what do you think?

Big Pooh

There is NOTHING like standing at the end of Main St. and seeing the Castle 1st thing in the morning, bringing the promise of a magical day at MK.:) The 1st time is always the most special. You never forget it.

Cheers :wave:

Grumpy56

The best part of WDW is seeing grown people feel like kids, kids with that look of wonder and amazement, and being one of those grown people and feeloing that lightness that comes from lifting your adult self off and just having fun!

General Grizz

It's the connection I make with my family. It's the magic we all can spread to each other. It's that little extra something to make someone's life a little better. It's the spirit of progress and Walt Disney theory presented in various attractions...

...it's family!

SpongeScott

Originally posted by Big Pooh
There is NOTHING like standing at the end of Main St. and seeing the Castle 1st thing in the morning, bringing the promise of a magical day at MK.:) The 1st time is always the most special. You never forget it.

Cheers :wave:
Gotta agree with that 100%, but will also add when you see it all come alive in the face of your children--nothing could be more magical for me. Tickets could cost $500 each and it would be worth it for me.

WDWspider

Originally posted by jcrb
What is the best part of Walt Disney World? Is it the resorts, the parks, maybe the food, or something else?

For me I like almost everything at the resorts. There designs are just awesome. The parks are much better than an ordinary amusement park. The food is ok.

Ok so what do you think?

I haven't answered because I don't think I can... maybe it's the whole formula deal behind the scenes... maybe it's the whole overwhelming feeling at the entrance of each park... maybe it's the resorts and detail... maybe it's the "magic"... maybe it's the whole creation of the Disney franchise... maybe it's the people and reactions... maybe it's the Disney Families... maybe it's everything... maybe something else.

I can't pinpoint and I'm sure many others feel the same.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Its the anticipation (months or even years) ahead of when you go.
Its the planning (of tiny details) to ensure this trip is better than the last.
Its driving along I-4 and counting down (or up) the exit numbers.
Finally, its being there - doing all things Disney
And having fun !!!!!!! :sohappy:

aim

Mine would probably be getting away from our town for a few days! I love going to WDW to get away from "the real world"!! :D I don't have to worry about much of anything down there. Especially about what people think about me! haha. I love the time I get to spend with my family. WDW sort of brings us together. It's a great place!!!
:D :D :D :D

WDWSwashbuckler

It's the feeling that you've now reached the best that life has to offer on this planet. It's the feeling that you're now in the happiest place in the world. It's the knowledge that you can let all your cares and worries go. *sniff, sniff* I think I feel a tear coming on right now :lol:

Brett

Dole Whips....yeah, that's it.

Now seriously, it's the whole thing. The effort in design, the imagination, the cast members, the food, the "Magic", the variety, blah and blah. Anything you can possibly think up is the best part. It's all the same

TINKERLOR

I think the best part of Disney World is seeing the amazement in the kids eyes - especially my own kids. I love walking down Main Street and just looking at the Castle - to me that's the best!!!!!

Jenna

Its the happiness it brings to everyone-me and my sisters get along when we are there we all really bond in seeing new things together and all getting excited!Its watchin my mum be happy in a place where she wanted to go since childhood and only went for the first time when she was 42! Its the magic of seeing the tree, castle, hat, ball in all parks for the first time!!The most magic moment hearing the fog horn in typhoon lagoon and watch everyoe get excited as the wave rolls in!There is nothing I don't like!

surfsupdon

I most enjoy an early morning run and then a morning at the quiet pool. Relaxing with my family and heading into the parks in the evenings.

Even working out is more fun at Disney. Every single runner/walker you will pass will give a great big hello! It's such a nice feeling, as odd as it sounds, haha.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom