raven

Originally posted by General Grizz
Smellitzers in EPCOT:

(1) Burning Rome - SPACESHIP EARTH
(2) Eau de Swamp - UNIVERSE OF ENERGY DINORAMA

Extinct Smellitzers

(3) LORANGES - HORIZONS DESERT FARM
(4) MORNING MIST - JOURNEY INTO IMAGINATIONU]

Oh, there are a lot more than that. What about the one in JIYI? Or the rain smell from Living with the Land? Or the fresh pastries in Norway?

Yep, these are all generated smells too. There are more than we know. Kinda spooky but next time you smell something at WDW, normal or not, try to see if it's a Smellitzer.

Boo's Mom

Originally posted by kevlightyear
OK, so what about the burning of Rome smell in SSE? Is that done the same way? Man, I love that smell. . .

i could be wrong but i believe that the smell of Rome in SSE is hickory (as in wood/tree) burning. If you have ever gotten to smell a fresh cut piece of a hickory tree you'd smell the resemblence

Brandis

Sorry to bring back such an old thread.

The Lipton Prince of Wales tea (you can get it at the Tea Caddy in UK / World Showcase) has the same smoky smell as the Burning Rome scene.

yensid67

The most strangest smell!

The most strangest smell I remember, and most of you may think its strange too, is the AIR. I don't know what it is about the air, but I thnink they found a way to market DISNEY AIR for all the parks! The air conditioning in the shops have a distinct smell that I have yet to ever smell again! I cannot wait until I smell that DISNEY AIR smell again!:ROFLOL: ONLY 592 Days left!

Have A Magical Day!

Will
:wave: from PA!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom