What Is Park Open - Transportation to Parks from Resort Hotels CS)

LynnHops

Original Poster
According to WDW website, transportation from resort hotels to parks starts 45 minutes before park opens. Does park opening mean when all the rides start (hard open) or when you can get into the park for breakfast reservations / rope drop / etc.

We are planning a trip for Nov 2018 and have breakfast reservations at Be Our Guest @ 8:50 am Saturday 11/10. If the answer is ‘ride start’ I don’t think 50 minutes is enough time to get from CS to Be Our Guest in MK

drwadadli

it is 45 minutes prior to the earliest reservation or entry whether it is for a tour or dining reservation or magichours versus park completely open for the day.

CaptainAmerica

We are planning a trip for Nov 2018 and have breakfast reservations at Be Our Guest @ 8:50 am Saturday 11/10. If the answer is ‘ride start’ I don’t think 50 minutes is enough time to get from CS to Be Our Guest in MK
That's a very bad idea. Be Our Guest breakfast is terrible and you want to be riding rides at that time of morning when crowds are the lightest.

LynnHops

Original Poster
That's a very bad idea. Be Our Guest breakfast is terrible and you want to be riding rides at that time of morning when crowds are the lightest.
The 8:50 time is before rides start (9:00 am). The idea was to get into the park before hard open and be near the 7 dwarfs main train. Of course that was before we knew about rope drop

CaptainAmerica

The 8:50 time is before rides start (9:00 am). The idea was to get into the park before hard open and be near the 7 dwarfs main train. Of course that was before we knew about rope drop
Be Our Guest is not a fast breakfast. You'll be there until at least 9:15 and by then you're looking at a 45 minute wait for Mine Train.

Seriously though, BoG breakfast is REALLY bad.

Tinkerbella16

Buses start running at 6:30am... they have been for years. I don't know why Disney doesn't put that on their website because that is way more than 45 mins before a 9am park opening. We always take the early 6:30am buses and have gotten to PPO ADR's with plenty of time.

LynnHops

Original Poster
Be Our Guest is not a fast breakfast. You'll be there until at least 9:15 and by then you're looking at a 45 minute wait for Mine Train.

Seriously though, BoG breakfast is REALLY bad.
Great input Captain! We will definitely reconsider our timing and breakfast options!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom