What if 2 out 3 want to use a fastpass?

bsmartin2000

Original Poster
Slight problem here. My grandson,age 6, wants to do all roller coaster rides with me but his Gramp will not do them. When I pick our passes all three of us are linked together but Gramps will not be used. I will be doing fast pass picks on Monday. Will we be able to get the 4th fast pass if Gramp does not use his?

Tom

Beta Return
No, the 3 rule applies per person. Just book his with yours, or pick three tame things he can do while you do the coasters.

Rob562

If you don't want to schedule something for him to do while you ride the coasters, as long as Gramps uses at least one of his, he can get the 4th "rolling" FP+ after the other two have expired. So after your third FP+ you may have to wait until the end of the window before you can make the 4th. Or he can enter the FP+ line with you and then opt not to ride when you get to the front of the line and use the "chicken exit".

-Rob

sjhym333

Or when you are riding the coasters you can change Gramp's FP for a close attraction during the same time period so he has something to do while you are riding the coaster.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom