What ia this like?

#1pluto

Original Poster
HELP!:veryconfu
Me and my family are going on a trip to paris and london.Who has been to Disneyland Paris and can you give me some tips?
Thanks
Pluto:wave:

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Funny enough, I was about to post a question like that too. I am leaving for Disneyland Paris tomorrow! Also, does anyone know if the California Grill in Paris is the same as the one at WDW? I'm kind of looking for dress code here. . .
Any input would be appreciated! Thanks!

#1pluto

Original Poster
Originally posted by AMH97
Funny enough, I was about to post a question like that too. I am leaving for Disneyland Paris tomorrow! Also, does anyone know if the California Grill in Paris is the same as the one at WDW? I'm kind of looking for dress code here. . .
Any input would be appreciated! Thanks!

I hope you have a great time! :animwink:

barnum42

I took at three day trip there several years ago and enjoyed it. Just remember that it's not Florida and it will be cold.

When in London, if you fancy seeing the Lion King stage show and there are no tickets available, know that they sell standing room on the day of the performance. You have to go to the theatre in person, but if you don't mind standing for three hours the view is great and the tickets are cheap.

#1pluto

Original Poster
Originally posted by barnum42
I took at three day trip there several years ago and enjoyed it. Just remember that it's not Florida and it will be cold.

When in London, if you fancy seeing the Lion King stage show and there are no tickets available, know that they sell standing room on the day of the performance. You have to go to the theatre in person, but if you don't mind standing for three hours the view is great and the tickets are cheap.

When I go I will try and find it thanks
@Pluto@

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Hi! Just back from Disneyland Paris! My mind is still kind of Jell-O after a week of not really being able to have a real conversation in English except with the one other person that I was with (ok, maybe it's the jet lag) ANYWAY. . . just a few thoughts on Disneyland Paris for anyone interested. Once I get the pictures back and my brain starts working, I'll post more.

First of all, the castle is beautiful! I did wonder a little why it wasn't Belle and the Beast's castle, because I believe it took place in France, and there is absolutely no comparison to Sleeping Beauty castle in DL. Kinda puts it to shame.

Space Mountain is a full-blown roller coaster, with corkscrews and everything. I knew this in advance, but was not aware of the cannon, which is like the take-off part. Very cool.

We saw the motor stunt show that is coming to MGM. It was exciting, but very obvious what was going to happen next. I'll be interested to see if there are any changes (improvements?) when it opens at WDW.

The Magic Kingdom at DLP is huge. That last minute hike across the park to get on Splash Mountain at WDW is totally possible. Not so at DLP. The park is too big that no one would make it all the way to the back (the ride would probably be Indiana Jones or POTC in the case of DLP).

Speaking of Indiana Jones, not really sure how to explain that one. The entire ride goes backwards, and myself being afraid of heights, the loop was pretty scary.

Ok,ok enough. Those are the highlights I can think of right now. Anyone who would like to know more email me. AOL: AMH97

#1pluto

Original Poster
WOW!
You must of had a great time and thanks for the highlights!We are not to MGM but we are going to Magic Kingdom!One Day and One Night in the DLP area then it is off sight seeing!
@Pluto@

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
If you only have one day and one night at DLP, my advice would be to skip Walt Disney Studios all together. There are a few interesting things there, but I wouldn't waste the time. The Magic Kingdom there is way cooler and with limited time, just stay there. Have a good time!

duhastmich17

I'm going again next week for 4 days this time. I'm really, really looking foreward to see my Phantom Manor again ;).

I'll post a tripreport with pictures and video when I return.

Sweet Laker

You SHOULD go to the Studios because Rock 'n Roller Coaster is definitly worth seeing. And you have to see the park for yourself to judge if you like it or not. I loved the Studios and next time i go (next week, with mr duhastmich) i definitly will visit the Studios again.

Pat X

I loved the studios as well on my last visit. Yes, its small, but here are some great attractions in that little park. Armageddon is one of my favs. I didn't have a problem with themeing either.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom