What happens to my plus visits?

Yanksandcuse

Original Poster
Sorry if this was discussed before, but does anyone know what happens when you buy new tickets but you have "water park and more" visits left on your old tickets? How do you use those plus visits? I have 1 park admission and about 5 plus visits left on some no expiration tix I bought years ago. I have linked those tix to my MDE account for my upcoming trip and I want to use up those plus visits before I tap into the new ticket's plus visits. If I link my new tix to my account will the system be smart enough to use the old plus visits before the ones on the new tix?

Rob562

Sorry if this was discussed before, but does anyone know what happens when you buy new tickets but you have "water park and more" visits left on your old tickets? How do you use those plus visits? I have 1 park admission and about 5 plus visits left on some no expiration tix I bought years ago. I have linked those tix to my MDE account for my upcoming trip and I want to use up those plus visits before I tap into the new ticket's plus visits. If I link my new tix to my account will the system be smart enough to use the old plus visits before the ones on the new tix?

I have no first-hand experience with your situation, but from what I've read about how the system is *supposed* to work...

When you link more than one active ticket to your MDE profile, it will ask you to assign a "priority" to those tickets. So you can tell the system in what order it should try to use admissions. Theoretically, if you assign the old ticket in spot #1 and the new ticket in spot #2, it'll use the one remaining theme park day the first time you go to a theme park entrance, and then start going at the days on the second ticket. Same thing with the Plus visits.

To be safe, you might want to have both tickets handy and check in with Guest Relations after you've entered your first park to make sure things debited as they should.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom