What happens on spiderman @ ioa?

Al

Original Poster
I thought it was just sort of the same basics as dinosaur at AK where you went around in a car thingy, but i read today that there is a 400ft drop!??? is this a misprint?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Its a "sensory" 400ft drop - which means is actually simulated via motion base movement and onscreen 3D video footage. Its a pretty cool effect, but certainly isnt a 400ft physical drop. :)

The_CEO

They may but im not sure on that... Go to the movies website... Thats my best guess.. Other wise just ask around ... I hope that helped some lol...

Luau Cove

I just know MOVIE merchandise will explode at the ride's exit shop, which I don't really mind, but please don't change that ride, it's wonderful the way it is, in convines everything a ride can have.
-->LUAU

NowInc

It would be near impossible for them to change the ride itself for the movie..since the production time to do the ORIGINAL animation for the ride was thru the roof...it would cost too much and take too long to change it for the movie..

Merchandice...definatly...

Camelot

Originally posted by RyanS
spiderman is one of the best attractions i've ever been on.

I have only been to IOA once and also rode Spiderman...It was great, but unfortunately I got nauseated from motion sickness...from that I learned to bring my motion sickness pills and keep on a schedule with them...

Originally posted by woofboy111

And maybe Disney will get something to compete with it when mission: space opens up.

I hope Misson:Space is as good or better than Spiderman. Spiderman is the greatest ride i hae ever been on.I wish it was a disney ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom