What happened to the EPCOT "There's time … space for the whole human race" song?¿?

Centeral

Original Poster
-I've heard this song a few years back but am unable to locate it, I also don't know what it, in the park/whatever, was associated with. I would find it very 'fun' if someone could point me in the right direction & possibly tell me something about the song from the theme park & company I love so much. 😁

Nemo14

Actually I found this in an old discussion:
Proposed Lyrics for "New Horizons" for Horizons done in the late 70s/early 80s. It wasn't just the song for a ride, it was for the entire park.

There's a smile on the face of tomorrow...like the heart-warming sight of a friend....where we work, where we play, dreams come true everyday, as we reach for new horizons. We have learned to get more out of living, to create a rich happy lifetime to have...for the whole human race, there's a time and a place as we reach for new horizons...as we climb out of yesterday's shadow, and the hope for our future draws near...we are free to build and grow, to choose the way we go...the promise of tomorrow is clear...tomorrow is here!...we have countless new meadows to harvest, and the challenge to dream without end, life is filled with so much more than we ever had before...reaching new horizons, reaching.....new....horizons!

Oh but doesn't that sound so outdated? You know big hair, neon clothes, Apple II and floppy disks?

Epcot: Entertain, Inform, make you laugh and giggle for 5-15 minutes.

Disney, if I could offer you the golden "most-effed-up-refurb" award, I would right now! 👋

Enjoy your touch screens everyone. May the loud audio, people laughing and screaching all around you, and dark tunnel be a most inspiring ending to a symbolic attraction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom