What happened to the antique Penny Arcade machines on Main Street?

Dear Prudence

Hi all, does anyone know what happened to the penny arcade's antique machines you could watch old movies on for just a penny or 25 cents? Because last time I went in summer 2021, they were gone.
I swear they have destroyed every last piece of soul this park has left.

TrainsOfDisney

The ones in the penny arcade down on Main Street.
Oh I see. Well “theres Always Disneyland!”

Edit - sorry I just realized this was in the Disneyland thread! Now the question makes sense. I’m sad to hear they are gone :( - is the fortune teller and band organ still there?

Last edited:

Phroobar

Too bad they don't have the Country Bear's golf mechanical arcade game they kept in the Mile Long bar.
It looked something like this.

bears.jpg

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC
Premium Member
Seems like they were taken out during the COVID closure and never put back to make room for more shelves of candy.

Anyone know if the Partyline telephones in the Starbucks and Magic Shop have been restored yet? When I visited a year ago all the receivers were removed.
😢 Magic shop. I wish they'd bring it back. (To MK)

Last edited:

MK-fan

Seems like they were taken out during the COVID closure and never put back to make room for more shelves of candy.

Anyone know if the Partyline telephones in the Starbucks and Magic Shop have been restored yet? When I visited a year ago all the receivers were removed.
Yes the party lines are working, some are really staticky though. I saw the penny arcade today, so sad. All that’s left is the Pinocchio machine, a grip tester, and one more gimmicky machine. All the penny slides are gone

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom