What do you want to see in the rumored Tron ride?

Disneyrailfan1996

Original Poster
I'm curious to know what everyone would want to see in this rumored Tron ride/attraction. I'll start off by saying while I don't know what it is or will be, I would LOVE to see Journey's "Only Solutions" and "1990s Theme" from the original film, which were specifically written for it, featured somehow in the attraction. It might even be every Journey fan's dream come true: to see some of Journey's lesser known songs get recognition!

NelleBelle

I couldn't help myself--had to watch the ride-through on YouTube (I generally try not to do that sort of thing so I can be "surprised" when I finally ride it, but couldn't help myself)! Looks really cool but really short! Hopefully they do some seat modifications or I can see people who are taller/heavier having a difficult time riding (at least from what I could tell from the video).

graphite1326

The affects seem great, but the ride itself looks boring. After riding it a few times the affects will have less influence on your experience. How about a little more thrills on those dips and turns?
Now that I think about it the ride represents the movie well. The special affects were cool but once you got past that the movie was boring.

RichC

Meh. Looks ok.

I was actually hoping for a Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln-type ride with an animatronic of this guy talking about the history of microprocessors.

060AD8C8-3D84-4134-9D0F-FBBA2BC43584.png

ppete1975

I want exactly what we have in shanghai, no cost cutting to make it cheaper and inferior. To me its a perfect ride, the light cycles, the inside outside the architecture. I do think there will be some changes to the ride vehicles due to the body type differences of americans.

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC Member
Premium Member
What do I want to see in a Tron ride?

A more cohesive storyline. Starting with the queue, an interactive arcade element introducing us to the TRON arcade cabinet. A plot where we're sucked into the game and must battle light cycle players to escape. A finale. Basically an understood beginning, middle and end. A purpose.

Jeff456

I want the "Snake like creature" from the Universe of Energy....

Joking aside just the Tron ride from Shanghai should be great :)

EricsBiscuit

I would love to see E.T. Jumping on a pogo stick saying "yer ha cowboy." Then, the same flying cow from Uni would circle the track. After that, I want to see Winnie the Pooh.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom