What do you think is the best fireworks show?

Yoop33

Original Poster
I have always favored "Wishes". Just the amount of pyro set off and music with narration. It is the perfect combo. Nothing too crazy yet plenty of entertainment. I have never EVER seen a better fireworks show. Not to mention this happens EVERY NIGHT!! Amazing

Chape19714

The best by Far is Remember Dreams come true at Disneyland. 20 minutes of pure pyro. Litterally no downtime.

As far as WDW, RoE is a better show, but Wishes has a better foreground.

his_girl96

Illuminations!

Reason #1 - At the beginning when the annoucer "blows out" all of the torches.

Reason #2 - When a new person is standing right next to the spot where the fireworks goes off from each country. I love watching them scream. It seems fair to me since that is what I did so many years ago :lol:

Reason #3 - It is the best fireworks show ever!

Jerm

I would say Remember here at DL blows (pun intended) any normal fireworks show away. But the most amazing display I have ever seen would have to be RoE w/holiday tag. I love RoE it is amazing, and that is the only thing that runs every night at WDW all year round, but toss in the holiday tag and sure fire tears.

J

Since1976

My favorite nighttime show is the mosquitoes of Animal Kingdom...

But seriously...At WDW, Illuminations: ROE can't be beat. Across all US parks, though, the current fireworks at DL ("Remember...Dreams Come True") beat all others.

Ralphlaw

Biggest Message

Hmm, nobody mentions Fantasmic.

Illuminations for me because of the biggest message and the best music. But I love them all. None of the others have anything as big as the countries letting up.

Chape19714

I consider Fantasmic more of a stage show then Firework show. Pryo is just an aid to the story of Fantasmic, it's not the entire story as in Wishes and RoE. :wave:

monorailguy01

In order

Wishes
ROE
Fantasmic..

Fanstsmic is more a stage show then fireworks show. I really do not hate anyshow at disney they are all kind of special to me in some way

col

I have always favored "Wishes". Just the amount of pyro set off and music with narration. It is the perfect combo. Nothing too crazy yet plenty of entertainment. I have never EVER seen a better fireworks show. Not to mention this happens EVERY NIGHT!! Amazing

i agree with everything you said!
i love wishes i thought it was gonna be changed with the new celebration and was planning to go to WDW just for that but found out that it wasnt gonna be scrapped so im not going.
even now when i listen to the music i go cold and teary eyed to me thats part of what i love about it and many other things.:)

metscool

Reflections of Earth. Hands down it is the best one there. My spot for that is between the two World showcase shops. It is in the center and you could see the globe as it moves.

campdisney

Illuminations Reflections of Earth

I get choked up just listening to the CD. Seeing it live, I always have to fight the tears. I have no idea why. I'm not usually a weeper by nature.

After that, Wishes and then Fantasmic.

donaldfan

Illuminations Reflections of Earth

I get choked up just listening to the CD. Seeing it live, I always have to fight the tears. I have no idea why. I'm not usually a weeper by nature.

After that, Wishes and then Fantasmic.

Ditto

The way the ROE music drives the story is amazing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom