What Do You Actually Call the Rides?

TwilightZone

The other day, I referred to the upcoming Millennium Falcon ride as "The Han Solo ride", even though he isn't in it.

My family used to call Soaring over California, California Soaring. Now I like to refer Soaring around the World as Soaring over the World, since it rolls off the tongue better.

Every character ride is referred to as that character, such as Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage becoming just Nemo.

Astro Orbitor is "the meeting place" or "spinny thing".

And I was not aware the train had a name, guess that takes off some points for me lol.

Ismael Flores

Jessie the Yodeling Cowgirl from Toy Story reels in a lasso in front of a carousel

Jessie's Critter Carousel
Saddle up for a whimsical spin on the craziest creatures the wild, wild west has ever wrangled—yee-haw!
Jessie’s Whirl
Starting in April 2019, mosey on over to a classic carousel starring Jessie the Yodeling Cowgirl. Hop aboard a sweet woodland creature inspired by the vintage television show Woody’s Roundup from Toy Story 2 for a rootin’, tootin’ romp that’ll have you yelling “giddyup!”

So what are we calling this one? Jessie's critters, Jessie's Whirl? seems like they are not sure themselves.

Oh and i can't wait to hear how many people will be yelling "giddyup"

Doesn't the first description make it sound like something as thrilling as Thunder mountain?

Last edited:

Phroobar

So what do you think Is Mickeys Wheel of Death or Goofys Final Destination the scariest Ride at DLR? I used to think the former but after having ridden the Mickey Wheel a couple times late last year it got less scary each time. Those first few turns on Goofy are consistently scary.
You have to be sitting on the right side for Fun Wheel of Death to be scary. It's also scary when your in a cage high up with total strangers. You may get stuck with a Disney vlogger or APer.

Phroobar

Jessie the Yodeling Cowgirl from Toy Story reels in a lasso in front of a carousel

Saddle up for a whimsical spin on the craziest creatures the wild, wild west has ever wrangled—yee-haw!
Jessie’s Whirl
Starting in April 2019, mosey on over to a classic carousel starring Jessie the Yodeling Cowgirl. Hop aboard a sweet woodland creature inspired by the vintage television show Woody’s Roundup from Toy Story 2 for a rootin’, tootin’ romp that’ll have you yelling “giddyup!”

So what are we calling this one? Jessie's critters, Jessie's Whirl? seems like they are not sure themselves.

Doesn't the first description make it sound like something as thrilling as Thunder mountain?
Jessie's crabs.

mickEblu

You have to be sitting on the right side for Fun Wheel of Death to be scary. It's also scary when your in a cage high up with total strangers. You may get stuck with a Disney vlogger or APer.

Oh I know. I’ve never done the non swinging side.

Rich T

Original Poster
It's especially scary when the person across from you turns green and their cheeks inflate.

Rich T

Original Poster

Jessie’s Whirl

Why didn't they just make all the animals Bullseye? Oh--right--they got that deal on giant creepy Jessies...

Californian Elitist

-Pirates
-Mansion
-Jungle Cruise
-Indy
-Canoes
-Mark Twain
-Thunder
-Splash
-Pooh
-Pan
-Snow
-Pinocchio
-Toad
-Alice
-Casey
-Dumbo
-Storybook
-Matterhorn
-small world
-Roger
-Autopia
-Buzz
-Space
-Rockets
-Star Tours
-The train

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom