what counts as "breakfast" on the dining plan

pupster

Original Poster
A bit late now as I am back home but I had a couple of run in's with staff on counter service.
Firstly I got choc pancakes with fruit most mornings, The first few times they offered me sausage and bacon which I refused , The one day I decided to get the sausage and bacon (I thought the person I was with could have my extra bit ) I was not offered it ,So I asked and was told quite sharply that it is not in with that meal price.
The next day it was plonked on my pancakes without even being asked ( different server )

Also I had been getting cereal with just milk until one of the pleasant cashiers said that was a child's meal & as an adult I could have fruit & a drink too.
That was fine for a couple of days until one cashier snapped that I could not have the fruit & that the milk was the beverage
I said i'd had it the previous few days and was given a dirty look.

So I was a bit embarrassed & I still don't know what counts as breakfast !

I didn't expect to have more than I was entitled to but a bit of consistency and not being looked at like you're dirt would be nice.
Most of the counter service staff where very pleasant and helpful but a couple of places did ruin it with attitude ( the Epcot France and Norway Bakeries where excellent)

bethymouse

If it was @ a food court/resort, the pictures tell you what's included in your meal. We've done it several times, and still get confused!:confused: it sounds like they've become a bit pickier though. Sometimes they'd tell you to go back and get more, and sometimes they'd say they must charge it as a snack option. I just gave up! We get what we want, and when we're out of credits, we just pay out of pocket.;)

CrazyDisneyLady

I find that it depends on the cashier. Most of the time they are happy to help and go that extra bit but sometimes you get someone that is having a bad day and doesn't know the rules themself.. On one of our trips to Coronado springs they were giving us large pizza as a quick serve meal....we couldn't believe it.

JIMINYCR

If it was @ a food court/resort, the pictures tell you what's included in your meal. We've done it several times, and still get confused!:confused: it sounds like they've become a bit pickier though. Sometimes they'd tell you to go back and get more, and sometimes they'd say they must charge it as a snack option. I just gave up! We get what we want, and when we're out of credits, we just pay out of pocket.;)

I'm easy. I always order Biscuits & Gravy for breakfast. I love it and never get it at home so it makes my choice quick and simple. After a few mornings the CM at the POFQ register watches for me. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom