What can my 18 month old ride at WDW?

2close2rlycare

everything - except:

the mountains and goofy's barnstormer... my daughter has been riding the rides since she was about 9 months old! And LOVES them!

mayrag

The first time we took our DD, she was 1 year old. We rode with her in everything, except Splash, Big Thunder, Space M, ToT.

DWGIRL

We have taken our babies from as young as 3 months. We are able to ride plenty with them and when we can't we do the child swap thing. I have to say that this past May my daughter was about 18 months old and that was the most challenging age child we have taken. She did not like to be strapped in the stroller all the time and she pitched a couple of fits in different attractions. She loved the characters and most of the rides. You will have a great time. Take lots of pictures.

brich

If your little one is 44 inches tall they can ride Mission:Space... :lookaroun

Small World, Small World, Small World. See how they handle that. And yes, take advantage of the baby swap so that Mom and Dad can do a few big people rides. That's still important too you know... :D

gabtic

I have a 2 year old boy. He went to Disney at 7 months, 17 months, 26 months, and in november he will be 32 months old. We have always taken him on everything we can. You never know how your children will respond and when they do, it's a memory you will have forever.

Like my son pulling himself into a standing position so he could dance to the music on IASW. Or reach for the bubbles while watching the muppets, laughing at Donald on Mickeys Philharmagic, the expression on his face when he realized how big Buzz actually was. And mostly when he was 7mts how he responded to Mickey Mouse for the first time. He reached up to his face and grabbed his nose and squealed. Of course I was in heaven!

Some people say don't take them until they can remember. No I'm sure my son won't remember all of those things but I sure will, and it's worth every penny!

Since1976

gabtic said:
Some people say don't take them until they can remember. No I'm sure my son won't remember all of those things but I sure will, and it's worth every penny!

I don't buy the belief that kids don't remember. They *do* remember, but the memory is so tied to their being -- who they are -- that they don't realize it's a memory...

Don't know if that makes sense.

My 18 month old will be going in about 30 days. Can't wait!

WeluvMickey

...we'll be in WDW in less than 24 hours!!!....I cant wait...!!!

We are taking our 23 month old daughter....dont know when you are going...but I will be posting everything she was/nt able to ride..!!

Hope this helps!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom