What Can I Do?

Ian

Original Poster
Hello everyone or anyone that actually bothers to read this. I am a junior in HS in illinois and i am interested in the imagineering and Disney job opportunities that are available. Ive always thought about doing this sort of thing and its begining to interest me more and more all the time. What im trying to ask is if anyone has any sort of information links or more details on what exactly it is i am wanting to possibly pursue. Is there anything i can send in for at disney possibly? If anything everyone please help me out it would be greatly appreciated.:D

DisneyJill

Originally posted by Ian
Hello everyone or anyone that actually bothers to read this. I am a junior in HS in illinois and i am interested in the imagineering and Disney job opportunities that are available. Ive always thought about doing this sort of thing and its begining to interest me more and more all the time. What im trying to ask is if anyone has any sort of information links or more details on what exactly it is i am wanting to possibly pursue. Is there anything i can send in for at disney possibly? If anything everyone please help me out it would be greatly appreciated.:D

Click here for WDW Job Info

This is a link to the general career info page for WDW. If you click around, there is lots of great information that may be able to answer your questions. My advice on the imagineering...I don't know that they hire people right out of college for that. I think it's more something that you'll need several years of experience before getting into. However, that's not to say that it wouldn't be a good idea to work there to get your foot in the door. I would say, go to college and major in something relevant to imagineering and possibly do the WDW College Program while you're in school or try to go down and at least work there. You can network while you're there. There is also a job line...I can't remember the number...maybe someone else will come along and help, but if you can't find it, call 1-407-W-DISNEY (the central reservation line) and they can connect you. These are up to the minute jobs though, so they probably won't be relevant at this very second. Also, there is a section here on Magic all about imagineering. You might be able to get more help from someone on one of those threads. I hope this helped a little anyway!! Good luck!!! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom