What Are Your Top 3 And Why??!!

wiigirl

Food? Resort? Ride? Tour?

75.gif

zurgandfriend

My three favorite non-signature resort restaurants, restaurants where I have eaten multiple times and always got a good meal.
Kona Café
Grand Floridian Café
Captain’s Grille
Ditto- non-character buffets
Boma
Biergarten
Trails End

luv

Restaurant Marrakesh. Love the pavilion, love the belly dancer and Oh, how I love me some Beef Brewat Rolls. I have probably had about 50 meals there and never once had anything less than stellar service.

Rainforest Cafe. That Cranberry waffle thing at breakfast is my favorite breakfast ever. And I'm not even a waffle fan. God, that thing is good.

Garden Grill. When they have the green beans, I can just order a plate of those for dinner. Not kidding. I sat and ate green beans only for dinner. They were that good. But I really like that place. I don't think it is the food, which is generally what I'd call "fine" (except for the awesome green beans)...I just like the place. I don't really know why.

OswaldTheRabbit

Top TS

'Ohana
Le cellier
Biergarten (this one is a family tradition)

QS

Cosmic rays (so easy for everyone to find something there)
Wolfgang pucks in DTD
Don't have a third.....

NiarrNDisney

My opinion changes all the time but in my experience these have always been at the top of my list:
QS

Columbia Harbour House
Sunshine Seasons
Tangierine Cafe

TS

Restaurant Marrakesh
Sanaa
Wave

CaptainShortty

California Grill: yes it's expensive but I think it's worth every penny. The food is delicious and very unique. Plus, you can't beat the view and the fireworks viewing area.

Ohana: This ones all for the food. Each course tastes better than the next. I love the Polynesian type food in general and think everything is just divine.

Tie: Artists Point/Citricos: both for the same reasons, taste, presentation and uniqueness. I think each has some amazing dishes to offer and love the dining experience provided by both.

PoppinsFan

TS: Via Napoli
Le Cellier
Sci-Fi-love the atmosphere, chocolate shakes and Cherry Cokes :)

QS: Sunshine Seasons
La Cantina de San Angel
Casey's Corner

DisneyDebNJ

Might just be the best Breakfast menu on property. I can usually look at a menu and know what I want in less than a minute but at Kona Breakfast it's a difficult time eliminating things.
I so agree!!! We normally all order the same three things.... ham and cheese omelette, big kahuna and (sigh be still my heart) tonga toast, then we share. The best way to try almost everything ;)

Tinkerbella16

TS-
Teppan Edo
Hoop-Dee-Doo-Revue - The best dinner show I have ever been to, the food was amazing!!!
Kona

QS-
Columbia Harbor House
Sunshine Seasons (I can go just for the strawberry shortcake and be happy!)
Casey's Corner for hotdogs/Pecos Bills for burgers

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom