What are your favorite PI clubs, not including Adventurer's Club?

big80sanddisney

Original Poster
Unusual title? Let me explain...

During my brief time on Pete Werner's website, I posted a question regarding what people's favorite clubs were on Pleasure Island. Everybody mentioned Adventurer's Club...

I'm naturally going to assume that everyone here is a fan of that place (including myself), so what are your favorites beyond the AC?

I like:

The Comedy Warehouse-I'm always up for a good round of "Shmeopardy" (we can't call it by its real name due to copyrights)

8TRAX (20-year-old retro fanatic that I am, I enjoy getting down to classic dance music. Some of the people in there look totally retro as well).

I'll be trying the jazz club next year, and of course, I'm going to sample some drinks (I'll be 21...I'm entitled to it).

Sincerely,

John "big80sanddisney" Kilduff...

What do YOU like?

TinkRBell427

I like Motions. It's a bit crowded because it plays today's music, but I love the big screen where they show the video for the song. I don't know if it was crowded because it was CM night or if it is always like that. I went my friend who was in the CP from Jan.-May and we went on the night they got in free.
I like 8-trax too, I wasn't in there long though because of some drama:rolleyes:

Enderikari

Rock and Roll Beach Club:
The bands are usually rocking (when they have live ones) and they serve drinks in old-timey beach buckets. Let me reiterate, they serve drinks in BUCKETS!
Hehe.

The Jazz Co. is a good place to relax though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom