What Are Best Days ...

CharlieGirl

Will be going a relatively short time, only going to have 3 full days (Monday-Wednesday), and I want to cram as much stuff in those days as possible. I do want to go to Magic Kingdom one day, both Universal parks in another day and Sea World on another day. I am at a standstill on what days are the best to go, taking in account the amount of people at the park. I would be grateful of any help.

P.S. Going Sept 20-24 if that helps.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
A good bit will depend on what time of year you are going. What will your travel dates be? As a general rule Tuesday is the best day to be at the Magic Kingdom but extra magic hours and special events can throw that off.

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

Are you staying on Disney Prop - EMH would be useful if you are.

As a rule - I'd avoid MK on a Monday - its pretty busy as its the first full day of peoples vacations and most tend to hit MK first :shrug:

Upvote 0

Philo

I think the advice above is pretty solid. I seem to think that avoiding EPCOT on Tuesday is also recommended... but I could just be making that up.

Upvote 0

corey154

If it was me, I'd do Sea World Monday, Universal Tuesday, and MK Wed. But that's just me. The week that you're going should be pretty safe. Kids are back in school!

Upvote 0

Lucky

It depends on how important it is to you to be at MK for Extra Evening Magic Hours, Spectromagic, and Wishes.

EEMH is on the 20th, but there's no Spectro.

Spectro and Wishes both run on the 21st and 24th. Neither one runs on the 22nd, when the park closes at 7 PM.

The 23rd has Wishes but no Spectro.

The crowd calendar is worth a look, but remember crowds form for a reason. On a day without Wishes, I'd skip MK no matter how much the crowds are down.

If you care about EMH and the nighttime shows, the MK calendar is a more important planning resource than the Touring Plans crowd calendar.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom