• Lion King boat ride

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Mystic Manor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jungle Book

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

WaltWiz1901

If you're going to replace the simulator, I casted my vote for a Jungle Book ride, but a Lion King ride would've been my alternate pick.

As cool as Mystic Manor is, I'd actually elect to not clone it, both so Hong Kong still has an exclusive major attraction and because it would be redundant when the Magic Kingdom already has a Haunted Mansion of its own. I'm not entirely against cloning (and especially when it comes to proven evergreen attractions, that's to be expected), but it shouldn't be the only method of adding "new" attractions to the MK, especially since it lacks a major attraction to call all its own

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
If you're going to replace the simulator, I casted my vote for a Jungle Book ride, but a Lion King ride would've been my alternate pick.

As cool as Mystic Manor is, I'd actually elect to not clone it, both so Hong Kong still has an exclusive major attraction and because it would be redundant when the Magic Kingdom already has a Haunted Mansion of its own. I'm not entirely against cloning (and especially when it comes to proven evergreen attractions, that's to be expected), but it shouldn't be the only method of adding "new" attractions to the MK, especially since it lacks a major attraction to call all its own
I agree completely about the cloning thing. I just knew somebody is going to say “why don’t you put in mystic manor”. I did create a jungle book ride for citrus dreaming but this one is going to be definitely smaller scale if I choose to go with jungle. I personally went with lion king mainly due to the fact that it is the lion king but I am interested in alternative areas of where to put lion king. Don’t even say animal kingdom, I would never do such a thing.

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Also I feel like I should give a reason why I’m replacing the simulator, so here’s some reasons.
  • A new Adventureland attraction
  • Representing some IP that has not been represented
  • I don’t like it
  • Expanding the footprint of Adventureland
  • I need something to do that is not a full blown land redesign but is also not a small touch up (we’re not talking about Epic Mickey)
Other than that I can’t think of anything else

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom