What age for La Nouba

alifares

Original Poster
My family and i are planning on going to see La Nouba. Does anyone think a three year old is too young to take. The tickets are expensive but I really think my three year old would love it. SHe has been to shows before but I don't want to waste a $100 for a ticket.

Also, how long is the show

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
My family and i are planning on going to see La Nouba. Does anyone think a three year old is too young to take. The tickets are expensive but I really think my three year old would love it. SHe has been to shows before but I don't want to waste a $100 for a ticket.

Also, how long is the show

The show is approx. 90 minutes w/no intermission. If your kid can sit still and not fuss/make noise for that long, take them, if not, please respect the people sitting around you and do not bring your child. I've seen WAY too many people's Cirque-experience ruined by a fussy/noisy child.

LuLaSue

We do not have children but, went to the show where there were lots of them! This made us both very uneasy. Low and behold the kids were mezmorized. I didn't hear a peep out of a single one.

Just make sure they do a "PP" run before the show.;)

maelstrom

If your child is well-behaved and can sit for the duration of the show, then definitely bring her. If she is going to cry, fuss, make a scene, etc, then don't bring her. Not only would you be wasting your money on the ticket, you'd be ruining the experience of other paying guests.

tampabrad

I would imagine a child would love the show, there is a BMX bike portion that seems to grab the kids attention pretty well.

May be you might want to try renting one of the Cirque DVDs to see if your child would be interested. Better to spend $4.00 for the rental than $100.00 on a ticket. Of course, the DVD doesn't compare to the live show, but at least you can see if there is any interest at all.

phichi17

The BMX portion would hold the intrest of some kids, however IMHO kids around the age of 8-10 would be enthralled by the whole show. 3 y/o is kinda pushing it on the attention span issue. Another poster had a great idea with the DVD. If the child likes that, I say go for it as the live show is SO much better, it's really a whole different experience. I know, kinda contradicting myself...

3dwarfs

My children were 8 and 9 when they went and they loved it. I don't think I would have taken them at age 3 though. It is dark and a bit loud and I think if your child started fussing a lot, people might get annoyed. But, if you think your child might enjoy it and they don't have a problem sitting still, I'd say it should be fine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom