West Side Bus Stop

Scooter

Does anyone know if the West Side Bus stop is still closed?

If so, is this permanent or just seasonal?

I know you can still get a bus a Downtown Disney and Pleasure Island but wasn't sure about the West Side stop.

James123

Account Suspended
Hope they keep it closed!

I was there in December and it was closed. I had written 2 letters to WDW asking them to close that bus stop and the reply I got said that the West End closure was temporary but might become permanent after the "new" bus schedules were formulated. I won't go into all the details, but the DTD bus routes and stops are the worst in the entire transportation system at WDW. They recognize the problem. It's ironic because the All Stars have 3 stops and they work pretty good most of the time. DTD has 3 stops and it only works right about 3 hours a day. The rest of the time it's every man, woman and child for himself.

Upvote 0

monorail256

I myself have used the west side bus stop alot. It was a better way to get back to your hotel instead of walking half a mile from Virgin to the Pleasure Island bus stop. I dont know why you'd write to them telling them to close it, whenever I go to that stop, there are always a lot of people there. I'll definately miss it, if they close it :cry:

Upvote 0

NowInc

Not to mention the free parking trick ;)

Park at Downtown in the AM...take a bus to the parks....come back to downtown at night....car still there....save 6 bucks ;)

Upvote 0

DisneyPhD

Ahhh, We were there in December and walked all the way to the west side bus stop. It was not until get got there that there was a sign saying it was closed and to use PI stop. They could of let us know that BEFORE going all that way, or the people walking back from it also could of told us. (I know it isn't that bad of a walk, but keep in mind no one is hurting for lack of walking at WDW.) We complained to a cast memeber but the best she could do was be sympathic. We found a security person with a mic in his ear and let him know. He said they had a sign they could put up and would.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom