Were you there also?

Rudolp Robert

Original Poster
Hi. I read an article about a couple that found they had been at Disney World at the same time(See link below). It gave me the idea that I might be able to track down people who were there the same time I was. I'm just curious as to how others experienced it and would love to find myself in the background of other peoples photos. If you can help me reply here and we can exchange emails. I was there in August 1999. I was 3 at the time. I'd love to make some wonderful discoveries. Thank you people.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...over-paths-crossed-Disney-World-toddlers.html

thomas998

Hi. I read an article about a couple that found they had been at Disney World at the same time(See link below). It gave me the idea that I might be able to track down people who were there the same time I was. I'm just curious as to how others experienced it and would love to find myself in the background of other peoples photos. If you can help me reply here and we can exchange emails. I was there in August 1999. I was 3 at the time. I'd love to make some wonderful discoveries. Thank you people.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...over-paths-crossed-Disney-World-toddlers.html
Are you serious? I'm guessing that there were hundreds of thousand visitors to Disney in August of 1999... Maybe 1/4 of them taking photos.... So lets make it easy, assume 200,000 people took photos... I have no clue what the average number of photos a person takes would be... but that was the film time not digital so you might get lucky and could say maybe 2 rolls a day... so 72 photos per person or 14,400,000 photos that could potential have you in them somewhere... Assuming everyone that took a photo during that time could be reached and would provide you copies of those photos do you honestly think you would be willing to go through all those photos? I'm guessing you would spend at least 10 seconds a photo doing a quick scan of it to see if you were there....assuming you spend 8 hours each day going over those photos and did it 7 days a week day after day it would still take you nearly 14 years to check each photo.

In other words, I would rather look for a needle in a haystack than do what you are trying to do.

A couple got lucky and notice themselves, good for them... but don't go trying to recreate that fluke it will most likely never happen again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom