we're going to the pirate and princess party

thedisneydad

So, we had been thinking of going back to the world sometime this winter, but when we heard about the new event we decided it was the perfect excuse! I just bought tickets for the Jan 29th party, and the wife and I will be taking our little pirate (he will be 3 months shy of his third birthday). Now we just have to find him a costume...

Anyone else looking forward to this event?

JAWE

My family and I are thinking about attending on Jan 22. It would mean us staying an extra day(Oh Darn!), but I think my kids would enjoy it. Last year we took them to the MNSSHP and they loved it! They were 9mos and 2 then, but this trip they will both be one month shy of their next birthdays! Hope you have fun!:wave:

Upvote 0

symon

We have tickets for Jan 26th! I'm sure I can find costumes for the boys, I'm wondering what Mom and Dad should wear. I would love to dress up too!:animwink:

Upvote 0

campdisney

We're planning to attend the 22nd as well. Haven't purchased the tickets yet -- just waiting for others in our travel party to finalize time-off approval at work. I'm really looking forward to it!

My kids will be 9 & 11 by then. I was worried about the event skewing too young but from I heard from others, Disney does a really nice job with these type of hard ticket events, even for the older kids. Plus, its not often that one of these extra-type events ever happen where we can actually attend.

We involve the kids in most of our trip planning, but we're not telling them about the party. We're just going to show up that night and leave it as a surprise for them! :lol:

Upvote 0

LilRoo714

I am very interested to hear how people like the party. Mostly though I am curious to find out if it's even more geared toward "kiddies only" than MNSSHP and MVMCP. We'll see!! ;)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom