Weird thoughts at Disney

Killnme

Original Poster
We did a quick over night trip to Walt Disney World. And while watching the Beauty and the Beast Show yesterday I had some weird thoughts. Here are some:

When the Beast changes back into the Prince does he have a hairy back?

Thinking about the AK if it was in another country could they have a safari ride with cows on it?

Do you think if Disney built a park in Brazil would the tour groups still come here?

And is it considered really busy when the peoplemover has a zig-zag line to get on it or Stich's ride has a 20 minute wait time?

Have any of you had some weird thoughts while on a trip to Disney?

Disvillain63

I think the tour groups would still come. Visitors from Europe and Japan still come and they have a Disneyland in their country too. I think it's the same with us. We'd like to visit the Disneyland in their countries, so it only makes sense that they'd still come here too.

cosmicray

On the PeopleMover note, I was at MK on President's Day 2013, the park was PACKED, and I was highly surprised to see the PeopleMover line stretching all the way back far.

luv

When the Beast changes back into the Prince does he have a hairy back? No.

Thinking about the AK if it was in another country could they have a safari ride with cows on it? Sure.

Do you think if Disney built a park in Brazil would the tour groups still come here? Yes.

And is it considered really busy when the peoplemover has a zig-zag line to get on it or Stich's ride has a 20 minute wait time? Busy, yes. Really busy? Please define.

:D

Minnie_girl

I would imagine Prince Adam stays pretty hairy, but I don't know. I'll be sure to ask next time I go!
75.gif

lol :p

Vader2112

The other day my kids who love The Little Mermaid were checking out the On Demand movies and came across Little Mermaid 2 (Direct to Video classic). In this film Ariel and Eric have a daughter. Now given that Disney loves to kill parents (of it's charecters.) Are Eric and Ariel doomed?

Is it Busy at EPCOT when you have to wait an hour and a half for a Margarita? No you are just near the end of the Ana and Elsa M&G line and dispatched a member of your group to get snacks.

Vader2112

How is it no one questions why Doc McStuffin's toys are constantly getting hurt or injured. You'd think someone would look into that.
Exactly what Toy Medical School gave her the accredidation to be a Doctor for Toys?
Will there be an episode where she is sued for malpractice?

Launchpad79

I've always wondered why Donald still doesn't wear pants.....or why he and his nephews sound like ducks but daisy doesn't? Are they from a different country and still havent lost their accent? Why is the Beast still a beast at the parks when he clearly becomes human again at the end of the film?

Launchpad79

Another question that I've had.....exactly how tall WAS Walt Disney? At the partners statue, you clearly see that Mickey is fairly short compared to Walt, yet when I've met Mickey he comes up to my shoulders (I'm 6'2). Walt must have been HUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!:jawdrop:

Vader2112

The Hair turned brown because it died...
Another question that I've had.....exactly how tall WAS Walt Disney? At the partners statue, you clearly see that Mickey is fairly short compared to Walt, yet when I've met Mickey he comes up to my shoulders (I'm 6'2). Walt must have been HUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!:jawdrop:
He Must have been . They have a good story during the Keys to the Kigdom Tour about how they determined the height of Mickey for that statue.
There was nothing documented anywhere how tall Mickey is and they found one film clip where Walt said that little fellow and held his hand at a height level next to him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom