Weird Thought About Disney Secrets

Doodlyday

Original Poster
With so many of Disney's secrets released on the internet, it makes me wonder how many more secrets are left, how much there is that we don't know.

Nick Wilde

Imagine it like this, We have an amazing knowledge of insects, I mean, it's 2014! But we still haven't named so many of them! MMlvr, I like to know the secrets, because you get the coolest feeling when you find them. You're like "There it is, that is so cool!" It's a Eureaka! moment.

MMlvr

Imagine it like this, We have an amazing knowledge of insects, I mean, it's 2014! But we still haven't named so many of them! MMlvr, I like to know the secrets, because you get the coolest feeling when you find them. You're like "There it is, that is so cool!" It's a Eureaka! moment.
If we all know the secrets then they are not secrets anymore, just sayin.

Nick Wilde

They really aren't secrets. They're easter eggs, but people just call them secrets, to avoid confusion between real easter eggs.

rob0519

In most cars, I am curious about how things are done, but in the case of Disney Parks, I'd rather be amazed and entertained.

Nick Wilde

In most cars, I am curious about how things are done, but in the case of Disney Parks, I'd rather be amazed and entertained.
My mother told me because she's an engineer, a lot of things aren't so amazing to her, so I know where you're coming from.

Zippity-do-DAD

I have always been curious. Do you think Disney has "monitors" that meander in and out of forums, keeping a special eye and ear out for "loopholes", and/or "backdoors" to do Disney at a discounted rate. Then in turn implementing new policies, etc to save the company money?

CaptainAmerica

I have always been curious. Do you think Disney has "monitors" that meander in and out of forums, keeping a special eye and ear out for "loopholes", and/or "backdoors" to do Disney at a discounted rate. Then in turn implementing new policies, etc to save the company money?
No. Many of those loopholes and back doors are specifically designed by Disney to make you THINK you're getting away with a steal. That's a win-win because they get your business and they also have a happy customer with a high perception of value.

Zippity-do-DAD

No. Many of those loopholes and back doors are specifically designed by Disney to make you THINK you're getting away with a steal. That's a win-win because they get your business and they also have a happy customer with a high perception of value.

Great thought, and Intellectually interesting point! If that's the case, I guess I'll have to choose to live in the artificially generated uphoric moment of my perceived "deal".

Tom

Beta Return

Indeed. Disney isn't handing out any discounts they don't know about.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom