Weight and size of MagicBand box for 2?

actresskat

Original Poster
Hi, Weird question, I know. I'm an Annual Passholder from the UK with relatives in the US so I'm thinking of ordering our 2 MagicBands and having them reshipped by our US relatives via USPS or similar?

Anyone know the weight of a box of 2 bands (in pounds/ounces)? And similarly the box size (in inches)? It would be super useful to find out how much reshipping will cost before ordering them. Thanks for your help!

TheMouseFan

Hi, Weird question, I know. I'm an Annual Passholder from the UK with relatives in the US so I'm thinking of ordering our 2 MagicBands and having them reshipped by our US relatives via USPS or similar?

Anyone know the weight of a box of 2 bands (in pounds/ounces)? And similarly the box size (in inches)? It would be super useful to find out how much reshipping will cost before ordering them. Thanks for your help!
The box plus two magic bands weighs about 1/4# (so about 4-5 ounces), and the measurements are
10"x 5 1/2"x3".

actresskat

Original Poster
The box plus two magic bands weighs about 1/4# (so about 4-5 ounces), and the measurements are
10"x 5 1/2"x3".
Thank you sooo much!! I really appreciate you passing that information on. I hope this post will be of use to other international Annual Passholders too. For info, shipping via USPS international first class from a US address to the UK would be $11.48, so around £6.81-ish so probably worth shipping the box too! (pretty and it keeps it safe!) Thanks for your help - that's really made my day! :)

TheMouseFan

Thank you sooo much!! I really appreciate you passing that information on. I hope this post will be of use to other international Annual Passholders too. For info, shipping via USPS international first class from a US address to the UK would be $11.48, so around £6.81-ish so probably worth shipping the box too! (pretty and it keeps it safe!) Thanks for your help - that's really made my day! :)
You're welcome! Glad I could help!!

Tuvalu

Premium Member

I am curious as to why you want your bands to be shipped at all? You can still customize them and they will be waiting for you when you check in to your resort. The only thing you can use the band for prior to check in is Disney's Magical Express, but you will still be sent the paper transportation voucher so no worries there.

arko

I am curious as to why you want your bands to be shipped at all? You can still customize them and they will be waiting for you when you check in to your resort. The only thing you can use the band for prior to check in is Disney's Magical Express, but you will still be sent the paper transportation voucher so no worries there.

He said he is an annual passholder. He didn't say anything about staying at a Disney Resort

actresskat

Original Poster

I'm not staying on Disney property this time but at a privately rented villa. I see it explains that if you order in 10 days it would arrive but I wouldn't want to risk it arriving early while someone else is staying there. Made sense to make use of shipping early to relatives in my case! Thanks again everyone for your contribution. I'm looking forward to using the Bands. Though I could've gotten by with cards I thought it would make a lovely memento of the trip too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom