Weekend Info

spikemek

Original Poster
Hi All.... Long time WDW traveler, but new to the board..
I am heading to WDW on Saturday with my wife and in-laws for the week and was wondering if anyone had any info or insight on a few things.... Any and all comments are greatly appreciated.

1. Tower of Terror - conflicting reports of closure, some say its completely closed, others say 1 side will remain open, any insight??

2. Crowds ??? What is the feel for this weekend and the coming week...

Thanks AGain!!!

wdwhoneymooner

Originally posted by MKCustodial
Really? Why is that?

On Saturdays the foot traffic swells with local Floridians as well as out-of-state travelers visiting MK. Makes sense since during the school year, students are in classes Monday thru Friday and the locals are working their 9-5. Many travelers arrive in Florida on Saturday and want to hit a Disney park........ most wanting to see MK first.

I've only been to MK on a Saturday once about a decade ago and if I can help it I wouldn't do it again. Unless someone's treating! :D

TimeTrip

I believe both sides of TOT will be down for rehab from the 13th until the 19th. One side is down right now (the wait on monday was 60 minutes UGH). I forget how long the other side will be down for after the 19th.

Katherine

The crowds are a lot heavier in MK on Saturday. When we went down in late November the park was much more crowded(not to mention Spectro and FitS were that night)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom