Week of Labor Day 2008

molucy

We usually go in late October.....how bad is the week of Labor Day? We went ahead and booked 8/31 thru 9/5 (would like to add a couple extra days, but waiting to see how Christmas bonus is this year). Thanks!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Hot and humid, but not too crowded. We were there the week before Labour Day this year and crowds were manageable. The actual weekend itself there might be crowds, but Tuesday on should be fine.

Upvote 0

serena

I was recently looking at the UG crowd calendar ratings for the whole year to make note of all the least busy times (when there is all or predominately 4s and 5s), and this time you have chosen is one of those that has the best ratings..... so crowd-wise it should be a great time to be there!

Upvote 0

GMarcan920

What is UG crowd calendar

I was recently looking at the UG crowd calendar ratings for the whole year to make note of all the least busy times (when there is all or predominately 4s and 5s), and this time you have chosen is one of those that has the best ratings..... so crowd-wise it should be a great time to be there!

and where can I locate it. We're thinking of going October 19th through the 22nd of October 2008 (have never gone during the Fall)

Upvote 0

molucy

Original Poster
Late October is a great time to go....this is when we usually go. We had the stupidity to go during Spring Break one time......not my brightest idea.
We wanted to try September just to break it up from Christmas a little. Doing Disney in October, then having two kids' b-days and Christmas is getting to be a little much for the wallet.

BTW--thanks for the feedback serena!!

Upvote 0
We went the week of Labor Day this year, and the crowd levels were low. We even did the Pirate & Princess Party on Labor Day itself, and it wasn't crowded at all!

The only downside is that it was still pretty hot. We went in December last year, so it really spoiled us as far as temps go!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom